This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Trinidad and Tobago: Relief

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of making claims to relief under the agreement.

Claimants should write to the office making the assessment or to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies.