beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Solomon Islands: Relief from tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Solomon Islands tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make such a claim should write to the Inland Revenue Department, Honiara, Solomon Islands.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.