Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Singapore: Relief from Singapore tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Singapore tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make such a claim should write to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, Fullerton Buildings, PO Box 231, Republic of Singapore.

A completed residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.