This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

St Christopher (St Kitts) and Nevis: Relief from tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from St Kitts and Nevis under the agreement.

Claimants should write to the Comptroller of Inland Revenue, Office of the Financial Secretary, Administration Building, St. Kitts and Nevis, West Indies.