This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Romania: Relief from Romanian tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Romanian tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make such a claim should write to the Ministerul Finantelor Directia Veniturilor, Statului, Bucharest, Romania.

A residence certificate (certifying that the claimant is a resident of the United Kingdom in accordance with the agreement) may be required in support of any claim. Such a certificate can be obtained from the claimant’s tax office (see INTM162030).