Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

New Zealand: Relief from New Zealand tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from New Zealand tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make a claim should write to the Inland Revenue Department, Inland Revenue Building, PO Box 2198, Wellington, New Zealand.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.