This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

New Caledonia

There is no double taxation agreement between the United Kingdom and New Caledonia.

New Caledonia is a French Overseas Territory but the United Kingdom/France double taxation agreement does not extend to New Caledonia.