This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Malawi: Relief from Malawi tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Malawi tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make such a claim should write to the Commissioner of Taxes, PO Box 162, Blantyre, Malawi.

A residence certificate (see INTM162040) will be required in support of the claim.