Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Korea: Relief from Korean tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Korean tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make a claim should write to the Ministry of Finance, Tax Systems Bureau, International Tax Affairs Division, Seoul, Korea.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.