This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Kiribati: Relief from Kiribati tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Kiribati tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make a claim should write to the Chief Accountant, Ministry of Finance, PO Box No.67, Bairiki, Tarawa, Republic of Kiribati.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.