This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Diplomatic Privileges Manual

Motor vehicles: registration

Diplomatic vehicles may be registered through the DVLA on either diplomatic or normal British plates. A special registration document will be issued in both cases. Requests for further information on registration should be referred to the DVLA Specialist Registrations team or the Protocol Directorate at the FCO.

The DVLA can be contacted at:Specialist Registrations, DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1DR; 0300 123 1347;