Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Denatured Alcohol: main contents

Distributors/dealers: Licensing requirements

Anyone wishing to distribute denatured alcohol must hold an excise licence to do so.

Information on the licensing requirements for distributors is contained in section 7 of Notice 473