Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Denatured Alcohol: main contents

Producers: Replacement licences

Applications for replacement licences should be made to the National Registration Unit (NRU)

  • The NRU request a new application, showing formulations produced and methods used and an entry of premises. This may be treated as a new application and the process with be followed accordingly.