Miscellaneous: Debt Administration Scheme: Action by EIS Edinburgh
EIS Edinburgh will consider the Debt Payment Programme (DPP) proposals and
- consent or object to the proposals
- request resumption of any local enforcement action in appropriate cases
- request transfer of outstanding liabilities and returns to EIS
- monitor the programme where the DPP is approved
- receive and allocate payments
- ensure all future liabilities are met as they fall due.
- apply for variation orders
- deal with any notification of revocation
- consider whether sequestration action is appropriate when a DPP is revoked.