Enforcement action: transfers to Enforcement and Insolvency Services (EIS): enforcement factsheets
Purpose of factsheets
The enforcement factsheets on bankruptcy and winding-up explain the consequences of insolvency and the action the individual or company should take to pay or make contact about settling their debt.
When to send out the enforcement factsheets
Issue the appropriate factsheet with the insolvency warning letter.
The factsheets which come in packs of ten have to be ordered via your local ERP requisitioner.
Let the ERP requisitioner know:
- your cost centre code
- the number of packs you need for bankruptcy/sequestration and winding-up
- the National Supplier Vocabulary (NSV) code.
The NSV codes for the:
- EF 5 -bankruptcy factsheet for:
- England & Wales is ‘MMN 5009220’
- Northern Ireland is ‘MMN 5009279’
- EF 6 - winding up factsheet for:
- England & Wales is ‘MMN 5009708’
- Northern Ireland is ‘MMN 5009707’.
These factsheets are also available via SEES.