Summary proceedings (Sc): Action to take on return of the summons by the court after registration
On return of the documents from the court you should type the relevant information on theform1b (Defenders copy summons).
At box 6 on page 1 you should enter the date of the return day, thecalling date and the time of the hearing as notified by the court.
At Section A on page 4, in the spaces provided, enter
- the name and address of the court
- the case number as notified by the court
- the date of the return day, the calling date and the time of the hearing
- the pursuers full name and the debt management office address
- the defenders full name and address.
The sheriff officer will complete the information at box 8 on page 2.
You should also pass the blue copy form E200 to the debt manager forretention. This form will be used for accounting purposes to assist with the agreement ofthe monthly invoices received from the court to enable authorisation for payment of thesefees to be made to them (DMBM677050).