Enforcement action: county court proceedings: preparation and service of the claim: notice of service
Claims issued clerically
On receipt of form N1 (unless you have asked to serve the documents yourself), the court will
- send you a ‘Notice of issue’ (form N205A)
- send each defendant the claim form and a ‘defence pack’ by first class post.
Action on receipt of N205A
On receipt of form N205A
- check the details are correct
- enter the claim number in column 3 of Book 28
- keep it securely with the papers.
You will not receive copies of form N205A. Instead the relevant information is stored in ACTION HISTORY and on new screens supporting the e-CCP process accessed from the PROCEEDINGS DETAILS function.