Pre-enforcement: transferring work items to and from Field Force: transferring work items to Field Force
Once you have identified that a WI(s) is suitable for transfer to FF after performing the quality gateway checks, see DMBM605100, you should arrange to transfer the WI(s) on IDMS to FF.
Note: You should only transfer work items to Field Force. Taxpayer/Household ownership should never be transferred to the Field Force OU (370000).
To make sure that Field Force receives the work items correctly, on the IDMS Taxpayer Information Screen (TIS), you should:
- highlight the WI (master or singleton)
- select Transfer Ownership from the menu
- enter FF OU numeral (370000) ensuring that the ‘Transfer selected WI(s) only’ radio button is selected
- access the case using a Wider Access OU and record an action of ‘Move To’ C/W Distraint
- access the case again and update the Next Action Code in accordance with the relevant Campaign SWI; if there is no specified Next Action Code then ‘Review’ should be used.