Debt and return pursuit: foreign cases: Mutual Assistance in the Recovery of Debt (MARD) (non-EU countries): retention of documents and statistics - MARD team and NNRU action
Retention of documents
All file action sheets and closed Non EU MARD files must be retained in line with guidance on the retention of records.
- pull off statistics for the timescale specified(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) and
- send them to Enforcement Technical Team Liverpool.
These should include any details specified in the relevant MOU or MOA and may include:
- number of requests for information sent to and received from each foreign country
- number of requests for notification sent to and received from each foreign country
number of requests for recovery (or precautionary measures)
- sent to and received from each country and
- the amount of the claims involved
number of requests for recovery
- sent and received in respect of each tax type and
- the amount of the claims involved.