Debt and return pursuit: PAYE: Introduction to PAYE: Repayment Interest (RPI): BROCS RPI transactions
RPI (Calculate RPI and dispose of overpayment)
This function is used to
- view the calculation of RPI already given
- print a copy of RPI computation
- calculate RPI manually post or amend an amount of RPI
- manually set or unset the clerical RPI signal
- repay an overpayment and the related RPI.
CRP (Cancel a repayment or RPI)
This function is used to cancel RPI and any re-allocation of related overpayments. It can also be used by Banking Operations staff only to cancel a repayment. Any payable orders returned that need cancelling should be sent to Banking Operations.