Customer contact and data security: contact with third parties: overview
This chapter of the DMBM will cover what you need to know when dealing with third parties.
- what is a third party
- what is an authorised and unauthorised third party
- what you can and can’t discuss with third parties
- getting authorisation for third parties
- different types of third parties
- special circumstances
- how to handle situations with third parties.
It should allow you to be very clear on your limitations on what you can and can’t disclose to third parties and how to handle these types of customer contact.
The information in this chapter will apply to inbound calls, outbound calls and outdoor calls unless specified individually.
(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) DM Guidance Team, Mailbox (DMB Debt Mgmt)(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)