Annual Balance: Debt Pursuit Offices: Sending Completed Balance Statements
When all the balance forms have been agreed, the Balance Co-ordinator should
- sign and date the completed forms on screen
- e-mail them with any attachments to the Higher Debt Manager.
The Higher Debt Manager should
- check the forms, then sign and date them on screen
e-mail the following forms and any attachments to the Group Office
- 15(POP) & 15B - one for each category of Permanent Overpayments
- 45E(Short) - with CAROL final Account Accumulations screenprint
- 45K(IT)(Short) - with extracts from ‘Report of Repayments’ and ‘Report of Cancellations of Repayments’ showing totals for the year
- make sure that the dispatch date, the Friday of the fourth week after the Balance date, is strictly observed.