Annual Balance: Debt Pursuit Offices: Overpayments: Disposal of Permanent Overpayments
When form 45K(IT)(Short) has been agreed
- attach separate forms C15 (POP) (linked to the Business Guidance Note ‘Balancing of Accounts at the close of Account’ issued in September / October each year) showing the total amounts transferred to Permanent Overpayments as Category (a) or Category (b).
* IT-PAYE (except Regulation 80 Determinations) / SC * NIC Class 1 * Interest (Insolvency cases) * Tax / Interest - insolvencies closed in a previous Account.
* all other POP’s and NIC-4 which do not fall into Category (a)
For each category
- list the individual items transferred to POP in excess of £10 (items of £10 or less should not be listed) on the 15B
- total each form
- keep a copy of each with the 45K(IT) and with the Balance papers.
For the checks to be made on forms C15B, see DMBM231540.