Payment Allocation, Overpayments and Repayments: Obtaining a credit to reconcile an accounting record: Repayment section (Cumbernauld) procedures
Requests for credits in the above cases should provide you with sufficient information and detail to enable you to prepare a payable order for allocation or repayment as appropriate.
- check that the request for credit comes from the AET
- ensure that the request includes all the information required to arrange for a payable order to be prepared and allocated or repaid.
Note: if there are any discrepancies refer the matter to theAET.
- arrange for the payable order to be printed
- ensure that the Finance nominal code ‘AA190’ or the SAFE GL nominal code ‘410102120’ (IT Losses – out) is noted on all payable orders prepared in these credit cases
- note your control record(s)
- provide Finance with payable order data in the usual way.
Additional data for Finance, Worthing Within 10 days of the end of each month
- send an email addressed to Payable Order Services (Finance) showing the subject as ‘AOC issued payable orders - AA190 - 410102120’
- attach a list of payable orders raised during the relevant month under nominal AA190 - 410102120.