Application of Section 89 Trade Marks Act 1994: Goods excluded
Action on the following goods is excluded:
- goods imported by a person for his private or domestic use
- goods for which an application may be made under Council Regulation 1383/2003
- goods not entered for free circulation in the UK (for example goods under transit or transhipment, warehouse or free zone with no intention to import)
- goods already in free circulation within the European Economic Area (the EU plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
- goods landed before a Section 89 request is in place.