This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Customs Intellectual Property Rights Guidance

Application process: Requirement to register IPR with HMRC

Before we can take action under the Council Regulation a right-holder must register their request for customs intervention at the border with the IPAU (but see section 2300 on ex-officio action). Traders register by completing either of two ‘Application for Action’ forms (one for national registration and one for Community registration).

(This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)