This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

COTAX Manual

the CT Online Service: Your Tax Account: find a payment

There is a facility in Your Tax Account for companies and the internal CT View L and P to trace payments made and recorded under the company UTR. You access it using the ‘Find a Payment’ link in the left hand menu bar.

It can trace only payments that were originally recorded on COTAX. It cannot trace payments that were recorded in other HM Revenue & Customs systems and subsequently reallocated to COTAX.

The service can search the company record using a combination of the amount paid and specific dates to define the period to be searched.