Work lists: features of work lists: introduction
Each work list function shows you general information about that work list. For example the:
- number of cases on the list
- number of B/F cases
- number of filtered cases
- normal next action function.
Each work list function also displays specific information about each case, such as the company name and Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR). You can see more detailed information about each case on the list by using the [View] button at the bottom of the screen. The information shown varies depending on the individual work list. For more information about the details shown on each work list see the appropriate business area.
Work list functions have various features to help you control the list and work the cases on it. The main common features are:
- filtering and sorting the cases
- setting a B/F date and B/F note
- deleting a case.
There are also functions to help you to monitor your work-load and work more efficiently. These include:
- viewing immediate action work lists
- displaying statistics
- identifying all of the work lists on which an entry appears for a particular company.