This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Corporate Intangibles Research and Development Manual

VRR: dealing with claims

Claims will be dealt with in one of the specialist offices designated for thepharmaceutical sector. If a claim is received in any other office, please inform theRevenue Pharmaceutical Specialist at Manchester LBO.