Procedures in NIC&EO PAYE Employer Office, Longbenton: PEGA - user roles
You will be able to log on to PEGA through an icon in My Workplace available with the ‘Employers’ folder. NIC&EO will have several user roles and these will include
- CISR WM Cent Penalty Appeal Handler – for working penalty appeals
- CISR WM Cent TT Appeal Handler – for working Tax Treatment appeals
- CISR Cent SA TTQT Exception Handler – for finalising TTQT
- CISR Returns Exception Handler – for working return exceptions
- CISR Unmatched Partnership Handler – for working partnership mismatches
- CISR Verification Processor – for working bulk verifications.
You will be able to switch from one role to another to clear work items for different areas of work. To switch roles you should
- select the drop down menu on the Navigation window under the Switch Role heading
- select the role required.
Once you have selected the new role from the list, the description of that role is displayed as your current role. You should not switch roles while processing a work item because if you do, you will lose all outstanding changes, and a warning message will be displayed.
- select ‘cancel’ to complete the work item before switching roles.
If a work item is on your work list you will be able to use the ‘Resolve Work Item’ function, whether or not you are currently logged on in a role associated with that work item.