The Scheme: construction operations: seating, blinds and shutters
|CISR14600||Action guide contents|
FA04/S74 (3)(h) excludes from the operation of the Construction Industry Scheme ‘the installation of seating, blinds and shutters’.
Excluded from CIS
The exclusion applies to
- fixed seating installed in theatres, restaurants and other locations
- blinds, curtains and their fittings
- shutters, that is, louvered shutters
- films installed as light filters.
The exclusion does not apply to
- fixed furniture installed in a building under construction alteration or repair (see CISR14150)
- fly screens
- rolling grills.