Supporting Guidance: employer compliance: guidance by subject: Employment Status & Intermediaries (ES&I): improving technical knowledge
Employment Status & Intermediaries (ES&I) will retain records recording the number and nature of queries they receive.
They will liaise with Managers where
- a learning need is recognised relating to a specific topic or team ,
- an approach is made to assist compliance staff on customer visits
- an approach is made to provide support in the mentoring process of compliance officers.
Where the ES&I identifies
- a need for structured learning in a specific area of work or
- anomalies in either process, guidance or legislation
the matter will then be passed to
- the EC learning co-ordinator to consider or arrange development of a learning product or
- the relevant Head Office section to resolve.
Where the learning need is informal the ES&I will
- work with intervention team or compliance officer to improve their skills and knowledge but
- replace any formal learning product that is already available.