TRUCE Workbench VAT Guidance: manager functions: workbench reporting overview
The Workbench reports are available to those with task allocator status in the hierarchy.
There are a number of standard reports that are available in Workbench, these are:
- Stagnant pre-cred report - shows pre-creds which have not been updated for at least a specified period
- In-tray activity report - provides an overview of the In-tray activity and status over a specified period
- User activity report - shows the activity of users in the system in terms of the number of pre-creds they have processed
- Group activity report - provides an overview of the group activity and status over a specified period.
In general, the behaviour of the reports is similar, even though the information they show differs.
- The report screens have criteria fields which allow you to restrict the information being returned. Some of these criteria fields allow you to include wildcards (*). Once you have specified the criteria, run the report by selecting the button.
- When the results are returned, you can sort them in the same way as the task list (by clicking the column headings).
- The results are paged in the same way as the task list - you can navigate through the pages.
- You can export the report contents to Excel (or a similar product) by selecting the ‘Export to Excel’ option at the bottom of the report page.