The One to Many Approach: planning a one to many approach: what sort of message is best placed to do this?
To carry out a successful OTM approach, you need to be able to communicate effectively with your customer population.
The guidance at CH600400 onwards helps you to design that message. You will need to think through this at an early stage, and discuss it with stakeholders.
At this stage you need to think about:
- what form the message should take
- how you will produce the message
- what the delivery channel will be
- whether the design of the message will include small-scale tests or trials or are you planning to test within the roll-out?
- whether the design of the message will draw on past good practices and what we already know works well.