Data gathering: Relevant data-holders and relevant data: Dealing etc in securities: Relevant data-holders
This type of relevant data-holder is a person who
- effects, or is a party to securities transactions wholly or partly on behalf of others (whether as agent or principal)
- in the course of business, acts as registrar or administrator in respect of securities transactions (including a person who manages a clearing house for any terminal market in securities)
- makes a payment derived from securities to anyone other than the registered or inscribed holder of the securities
- makes a payment derived from bearer securities, or
- is an accountable person.
See CH28970 for guidance on the relevant data that we can obtain from this data-holder.