Data gathering: Relevant data-holders and relevant data: Payments derived from securities: Relevant data
The relevant data for a data-holder who receives payments derived from securities, see CH28760, is
- whether the relevant data-holder is the beneficial owner (or sole beneficial owner) of the securities or payment in question,
if the relevant data-holder is not the beneficial owner then,
- the details of the beneficial owner (or other beneficial owners), and
- if those details are not known, or if different, then the details of the person for whom the securities are held, or to whom the payment is or may be paid, and
- if there is more than one beneficial owner, or more than one person for whom the securities are held, their respective interests in the securities or payment.
The relevant data for a person who makes payments derived from securities is details of
- the amounts paid that were received from, or paid on behalf of, another person, and
- the name and address of each person.