How to do a compliance check: establishing the facts: asking for information: UK / Swiss tax cooperation agreement: completing the form sections 1 and 2
When completing the Request for Information form (Word 67kb) please note the following.
Fill in your details. These are needed in case the OCU need to contact you about the form.
The following details are mandatory and are designed to assist the Swiss authorities to locate the requested information
- the person’s full name
- the person’s full address.
You should also complete the following
- date of birth
- reference number / national insurance number / Unique Tax Reference (UTR)
- Caseflow reference
professional activity, for example
If you do not have the information please state so in each text box.
If the request is being made without an enquiry being open you must use reference 0001 in the Caseflow reference box.
Any other information to identify the person - enter any other specific information that will assist the authorities with their search, for example
- Mr Rogers transferred £15,000 to an unknown bank account located in Switzerland on 23 October 2014.
- Mrs Andrews is married to Mr Andrews, who has a house in 133 Konigstrasse, Altstadt, Zurich.
- Mr Griffiths travelled four times to Geneva during 2014 with SwissAir.
The more detailed and specific the information, the more likely the authorities will be able to provide a positive response. It is likely that this other information will also form the underlying plausible grounds for you making the request.