Factsheets: withdrawn or replaced
The following factsheets have been withdrawn or replaced with effect from 5 September 2012.
- CC/FS1 has been withdrawn and replaced with business specific general information factsheets CC/FS1a, CC/FS1b, CC/FS1c and CC/FS1d (see CH202050 for details of which factsheet you must issue).
- CC/FS6 What happens when we find something wrong has been withdrawn and the content incorporated into other factsheets which must be given to the person at the appropriate time.
- CC/FS7 has been withdrawn and replaced with CC/FS7a Penalties for inaccuracies in returns or documents (see CH202235).
- CC/FS7b Penalties for not telling us about an underassessment (see CH202245) is a new factsheet.
- CC/FS8(T) has been withdrawn and replaced by the general information factsheet CC/FS1b (see CH202050).
- CC/LBFS1 has been withdrawn and replaced by the general information factsheet CC/FS1c (see CH202050).
- EC/FS4 has been withdrawn and replaced by factsheet CC/FS19 Employer and contractor returns and ‘old’ penalty rules (see CH202470).