This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Valuation: unagreed valuations: report to Capital Gains Technical Group

When you receive this report, you should issue a notice of closure based on the valuation(s) supplied. If this is appealed, you should deal with this in the normal way and then refer the papers to Capital Gains Technical Group.