beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Valuation: moveable plant

If you are dealing with a case involving moveable plant or machinery (which is not within CG77004), then you may accept any valuation which is supported by a professional valuation. Other cases can be referred to the Plant and Machinery Valuer, the Valuation Office Agency.