Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Land: valuation: land outside United Kingdom: introduction

When a valuation of a foreign property is required, (that is land or buildings outside the United Kingdom, including land or buildings in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man), the guidance at CG75810+ should be followed.