This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Land: valuation: spouses or civil partners holding land in undivided shares

Spouses or civil partners are separate persons for Capital Gains Tax and their gains are to be computed separately. Where they are joint owners of a piece of land you should ask the Valuation Office Agency to value each of their undivided shares except when the valuation falls within one of the exceptions at CG74244.