beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Land: valuation: introduction: Valuation Office Agency: assistance and advice

The Valuation Office Agency is available to offer assistance and advice on land valuation matters and may also have records of transactions in land which can be obtained using the form called “Request for Property Transaction Information” (previously known as form 116) which can be found in SEES.