Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Compensation: displaced tenants: licensed premises: computation

If the whole or part of the compensation is chargeable to Capital Gains Tax, you will need to determine whether the tenancy had a `cost’ which can be deducted in arriving at the gain.