Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Compensation: displaced tenants: licensed premises

The instructions which follow at CG72452+ only relate to tenancies of licensed premises not subject to the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.