Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Compensation: displaced tenants: agricultural

Only the amount of statutory compensation payable, see CG72389, will be exempt. If the tenant receives more than that amount from the landlord the balance is chargeable as arising from the disposal of the tenancy.