Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Compensation: displaced tenants: business tenancies: exempt compensation

If the tenant is entitled to compensation, either in accordance with CG72361, or with CG72362, that compensation is not chargeable to Capital Gains Tax to the extent that it is within the limits provided by the L&TA 1954, see CG72335.