Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Compensation: displaced tenants: business: court application/new tenancy

If the tenant applies to the court for a new tenancy he is entitled to compensation on quitting the tenancy if the court is precluded from granting a new tenancy because any of the grounds specified in Section 30(1)(e), (f) or (g) L&TA 1954 applies, see CG72333 iii, iv, and v.