Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Capital Gains Manual

Compensation: displaced tenants: business tenancies: right to compensation

The amount of compensation due is normally either the rateable value of the property or twice the rateable value. The larger amount is due if the property has been in use for the purposes of a business carried on by the occupier for at least 14 years.