Roll-over relief on transfer of shares to Share Incentive Plan: statute and content
The legislation for the relief is in TCGA92/SCH7C.
- Paragraph 1 sets out the conditions for the relief.
- Paragraph 2 lists the conditions for the disposal.
- Paragraph 3 provides for the reinvestment of the disposal proceeds.
- Paragraph 4 defines the terms used in paragraphs 2 and 3.
- Paragraph 5 sets out the terms on which the relief can be claimed.
- Paragraph 6 sets out special provisions for dwelling houses (this includes part of a dwelling house and land).
- Paragraph 7 sets out special provisions for Enterprise Investment Scheme shares.
- Paragraph 8 explains the meaning of chargeable asset.
The relief operates in a similar way to the business asset roll-over relief inTCGA92/S152 - TCGA92/S160. CG60250+ tell you about this.
This guidance tell you about the